Thursday 7 June 2012

Turn it UP!

Power houses Adele and Florence Welch are always in  my playlist rotation! Here are a few of my other favorite ladies who are sure to have you girl crushing on their sassy sounds and forward fashion!


Kimbra - Cameo Lover - we've all heard her lend vocals to Gotye's runaway hit Somebody That I used to        know, but Kimbra's got major star power on her own!




Lissie - When I'm Alone - Lissie's quirky musicality is sultry and addictive, I couldn't pick just one. Watch "Everywhere I Go" and her amazing cover of Lady GaGa's Bad Romance.



Naked and Famous -  Young Blood - Don't let her size fool you. Lead singer Alisa Xayalith's vocals may not be loud and in your face, but they have major impact.






Lana Del Ray - Kinda Outta Luck - The sexiest voice. EVER. This brazen beauty is the one all the guys want and  all the girls want to be.










Awesome tunes for any summer soundtrack! 

No comments:

Post a Comment